Not typically. We mark each box to hold for pickup and the Post Office should call you when they arrive to pick up right away. Please notify your post office the week of delivery so they are aware you are expecting live animals.
Articles in this section
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- Will I Get An Email About My Shipment?
- Do I Need To Be Home When My Order Arrives?
- Can I Get A Call Or Text When My Order Ships?
- When Can I Expect My Poultry Order To Arrive?
- Is There An Order Minimum?
- Once I order my chicks, how long until I receive them?
- Do you ship to Canada or other countries outside of the USA?
- Can I pick up my order?
- Ship chicks?! Will they be okay in shipping?