Not typically. We mark each box to hold for pickup and the Post Office should call you when they arrive to pick up right away. Please notify your post office the week of delivery so they are aware you are expecting live animals. As a customer, you are expected to check your tracking number during transit for immediate pickup from the post office.
Articles in this section
- What Could Happen To Hatching Eggs During Shipping?
- How are fertilized chicken hatching eggs shipped to me?
- Ship chicks?! Will they be okay in shipping?
- When Can I Expect My Poultry Order To Arrive?
- How Is My Order Shipped?
- Which Post Office Will My Order Ship To?
- Will My Order Include A Heat Pack?
- Will I receive a tracking number?
- My tracking number hasn't been updated, will my chicks (eggs) be okay?
- Are chicks delivered to my house?