You have the option when ordering of being charged for your order immediately, or, in the case of live chicks, deferring the payment to two weeks prior to shipment.
Articles in this section
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?
- Does Meyer Hatchery guarantee the gender of the chicks?
- How can I sign up to receive a catalog?
- What is Vital Pack? What is the difference between Vital Pack and Vital Pack Plus?
- Once I order my chicks, how long until I receive them?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do you cover losses?
- Why should I order from Meyer Hatchery?
- Do you ship to Canada or other countries outside of the USA?