No. We do not offer a waiting list for our chicks. Please check back frequently to see if availability has opened up.
Articles in this section
- What Happens to Extra Chicks After Hatch?
- Trouble finding a common or ideal hatch date?
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?
- Does Meyer Hatchery guarantee the gender of the chicks?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do you cover losses?
- Do you vaccinate for Coccidiosis?
- How old are the chicks I'm ordering exactly?
- Can I have the males marked on my order?