Yes we do! If you experience a loss or injured chick, Meyer Hatchery will issue a refund, store credit or offer a replacement for properly cared for losses within the first 48 hour period. Please see our full policy page for more information.
Articles in this section
- What Happens to Extra Chicks After Hatch?
- Trouble finding a common or ideal hatch date?
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?
- Does Meyer Hatchery guarantee the gender of the chicks?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do you cover losses?
- Do you vaccinate for Coccidiosis?
- How old are the chicks I'm ordering exactly?
- Can I have the males marked on my order?