Meyer Hatchery's Cornish Cross are of the Ross 308 and Cobb 500 strain. Both strains have yellow legs, skin, and feathers (the Cobb may have black flecks) and were chosen for their steady gain.
Articles in this section
- Do you carry the ISA Brown and other sex-linked hybrids?
- Black Split to Lavender Genetics
- If I Cross Olive Eggers, Will Their Offspring Be Olive Eggers?
- What is a Heritage Breed chicken?
- What strain are your Cornish Cross?
- Frizzle Presentation in Poultry: Why isn't my "frizzle" chick frizzle?
- Meat Bird Options
- How to trim the crest of a chicken
- 5 Common Myths About Roosters
- When will my hens start laying eggs?