We hatch and ship on the same day! Since we are dealing with live animals, we may or may not be able to change your ship date.
All of the breeds on your order must have a common hatch date in order for the chicks to ship together. If you believe there is a sooner or later date that may be available, contact our Customer Service Representatives via chat, email, or phone.
Reasons You May Need To Change Your Ship Date:
- Additional breeds of interest are available at a later date, so you'd like to move your hatch date to accommodate your additions.
- The weather has changed for the worst, and you'd like to make sure your shipment arrives in safer weather conditions.
- You're having some financial trouble and need to reschedule.
- You'll be out of town or unavailable to pick-up your order the week it is scheduled to arrive.
- You placed your order for a future hatch date, and didn't consider holidays or family vacations and need to reschedule.
- You're are trying to coordinate a hatching egg order with your broody hen.
- The anticipation is too much, you want your order sooner!
Regardless of the reason, our customer service representatives will be happy to check on availability for you, and update your order accordingly!
Please sign in to leave a comment.