Yes, you can order multiple poultry types. Due to specific shipping needs/requirements, some poultry will be shipped in separate boxes. Bantam and standard size chicks can ship together but, ducklings, goslings, guinea keets, pheasant chicks, and turkey poults would ship separately. Poultry that ships separately will also require additional shipping fees. You can add all your poultry to the shopping cart and follow the checkout process, the system will automatically calculate everything in your cart. The only exception to this rule is LeaAnn's Adopt Me Bargain, with this assortment you may receive chicks and broad-breasted turkey poults in the same box. For more information about our shipping requirements, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I Order Multiple Poultry Types?
- How Do I Select Pick-Up?
- Can I Mix Poultry Breeds To Meet The Minimum?
- I Selected Pick-Up, but I Still Enter My Shipping Address?
- Newcastle Shipping Restrictions
- Can I Make Changes To My Order?
- What Happens to Extra Chicks After Hatch?
- Trouble finding a common or ideal hatch date?
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?