Meyer Hatchery's high production hybrid is the Golden Buff. Red and Gold sex-links are known by many common names and depend on the hatchery you purchase them from. There are differences in the breeding programs of each hatchery, but they are all highly productive, non-broody, and friendly. They are known by the following names: Red Sex Link, Gold Sex Link, Golden Comet, ISA Brown, Cinnamon Queen, Red Star, Novagens, Bovan Browns to name a few.
Articles in this section
- Do you carry the ISA Brown and other sex-linked hybrids?
- Black Split to Lavender Genetics
- If I Cross Olive Eggers, Will Their Offspring Be Olive Eggers?
- What is a Heritage Breed chicken?
- Frizzle Presentation in Poultry: Why isn't my "frizzle" chick frizzle?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?
- 5 Common Myths About Roosters
- When will my hens start laying eggs?
- Do I need a Rooster?
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?