Meyer Hatchery's high production hybrid is the Golden Buff. Red and Gold sex-links are known by many common names and depend on the hatchery you purchase them from. There are differences in the breeding programs of each hatchery, but they are all highly productive, non-broody, and friendly. They are known by the following names: Red Sex Link, Gold Sex Link, Golden Comet, ISA Brown, Cinnamon Queen, Red Star, Novagens, Bovan Browns to name a few.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Tell Which Hen Is Laying Which Egg?
- When Will My Hens Begin Laying?
- What Is Fibromelanosis In Chickens?
- How Quickly Will My Laying Hens Slow Down Egg Production?
- What types of chickens have 5 toes?
- Male to Female Ratio
- What Meyer Hatchery breeds are hybrids?
- Do you have this hybrid? Equivalents to other hatchery hybrids
- Do you carry the ISA Brown and other sex-linked hybrids?
- Black Split to Lavender Genetics
Please sign in to leave a comment.