Once your poultry leaves our facility, they are in the hands of the USPS. USPS uses the shipping address provided to route your package to its final destination. Once your order ships, an email with tracking information is sent to enable you to track their journey home. Once they arrive at their final destination, your local post office should call to inform you that they are ready for pickup. However, it is your responsibility to track your order and not depend on the call from the post office. Meyer Hatchery does not have any specific information about the route or what post office they will arrive at.
Articles in this section
- What Could Happen To Hatching Eggs During Shipping?
- How are fertilized chicken hatching eggs shipped to me?
- Ship chicks?! Will they be okay in shipping?
- When Can I Expect My Poultry Order To Arrive?
- How Is My Order Shipped?
- Which Post Office Will My Order Ship To?
- Will My Order Include A Heat Pack?
- Will I receive a tracking number?
- My tracking number hasn't been updated, will my chicks (eggs) be okay?
- Are chicks delivered to my house?
Please sign in to leave a comment.