Meyer Hatchery ships live poultry on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express depending on the poultry type and quantity ordered. Orders shipped Priority typically arrive in 1-3 days. Orders shipped Priority Mail Express most often arrive in 1-2 days but can take up to 3 days depending on how USPS routes the package. We do not have the option to upgrade shipping methods nor does the post office guarantee or offer "overnight" shipping.
Articles in this section
- What Could Happen To Hatching Eggs During Shipping?
- How are fertilized chicken hatching eggs shipped to me?
- Ship chicks?! Will they be okay in shipping?
- When Can I Expect My Poultry Order To Arrive?
- How Is My Order Shipped?
- Which Post Office Will My Order Ship To?
- Will My Order Include A Heat Pack?
- Will I receive a tracking number?
- My tracking number hasn't been updated, will my chicks (eggs) be okay?
- Are chicks delivered to my house?
Please sign in to leave a comment.