Falling Star Farms, LLC., dba Meyer Hatchery (hereby called Meyer Hatchery) actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by selected and respected members of the poultry community. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions of your relationship with Meyer Hatchery as a Brand Ambassador.
You agree to the following terms:
- Ambassador Requirements:
- Have an active, public social media account on the platform of your choosing with at least 10,000 followers and post on it weekly.
- Ambassador must be based in the United States and at least 18 years of age.
- Wear clean Meyer Hatchery gear when appearing in your posts.
- Mention Meyer Hatchery in content.
- Use Meyer Hatchery hashtag #MHAmbassador on each post.
- Back-link to poultry and supplies to our website if possible.
- Tag Meyer Hatchery in content - we are active on the following platforms:
- Use of Coupon Codes: Ambassadors are expressly prohibited from sharing discount codes on coupon sites. Any ambassador whose code is found on a coupon site will immediately be terminated from the program. Ambassadors must comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, including applicable governing marketing emails (ie CAN-SPAM Act), and all other anti-spam laws.
- Content: Ambassador agrees to create genuine, original content surrounding the use of any products and/or raising of any poultry, including but not limited to, proper brooding, husbandry, feeding, watering, etc. You are an extension of Meyer Hatchery and therefore an example to flock owners.
Ambassador agrees that they will not post content on any platform, as determined by Meyer Hatchery in its sole discretion, that:
- is pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, or contains profanity or nudity;
- is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or entities;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Meyer Hatchery wishes to associate;
- violates any law.
4. Indemnification: You agree to hold Meyer Hatchery, its officers, agents, assignees, and employees harmless for any liability from any injury or damage arising from the use or promotion of any product or poultry received in conjunction with this agreement.
5. Relationship: This agreement shall not be construed as creating an employer/employee relationship or an employer/contractor relationship. If you have an issue with a product, service, or experience related to this Agreement, we expect an opportunity to address the issue prior to your posting of any issue on a public platform.
6. Right To Exclusivity: Do not promote other hatcheries during the Ambassador program term. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the Agreement.
7. Intellectual Property: Ambassador acknowledges and hereby agrees to grant Meyer Hatchery the unlimited and unencumbered use of any and all work product developed by Ambassador in conjunction with the performance of services for Meyer Hatchery. Work product includes but is not limited to all social media posts, pictures, images, videos, recordings, taglines, hashtags, posts, commentary, and designs.
Except where prohibited by law or regulation, Ambassador grants Meyer Hatchery and its successors, assigns, licensees, and designees permission to use Ambassador's name, Social Media Platform account name, photograph (including, but not limited to, Social Media Platform account profile photo), voice and/or other likenesses, in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on Meyer Hatchery websites and via Meyer Hatchery Social Media Platform accounts), worldwide in perpetuity, for any purpose without additional compensation, consideration, notification or consent.
8. Term and Termination: The term of this agreement is six (6) months from the effective date. This agreement will automatically renew at the end of each term for successive six (6) month terms unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the end of the relevant term. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without cause.
9. Entire Agreement: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether written or oral, between the parties.