Meyer Hatchery strives for accuracy when sexing our chicks. However, since we are dealing with live animals, an error may occur. To cover those instances, Meyer Hatchery is happy to offer our Gender Accuracy Policy. Please refer to our policy page for full details.
Articles in this section
- I Selected Pick-Up, but I Still Enter My Shipping Address?
- Newcastle Shipping Restrictions
- Can I Make Changes To My Order?
- What Happens to Extra Chicks After Hatch?
- Trouble finding a common or ideal hatch date?
- What does "blue" and "lavender" feather coloring mean? Will I receive all blue chicks?
- What Does Straight Run Mean?
- Does Meyer Hatchery guarantee the gender of the chicks?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do you cover losses?