Meyer Hatchery hatches and ships the same day. The hatch date is the day your chicks will complete the incubation process. If wanting to pick up or receive your poultry on the same day, you will want to select breeds that are all available on the same hatch date.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Place My Wholesale or Tax Exempt Order?
- When Should I Order?
- Is There An Order Minimum?
- The started pullets I am interested in are unavailable, do you have a waiting list?
- Can I Place My Order Online And Pick-Up In Store?
- What is a hatch date? How to select and find common hatch dates
- Can I Order a Single Male or Female Exotic Duck?
- What Are The Important Care Items Offered When Adding Chicks to My Cart?
- How do I set up multiple orders for multiple dates throughout the year?
- How much for shipping and when will my poultry arrive?